Company ProfileGlobal e-Trading Services Limited (Ge-TS) is a division of Computer And Technologies Holdings Limited, a leading IT service provider publicly listed in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, offering advanced Government and business related services and solutions.
Our PartnersPartnering with the leading industry organizations and enterprises, Ge-TS provides the most extensive service network and convenience to customers.
Why Ge-TSOver 10,000 companies are enjoying our award winning services for the benefits of:
- Advanced solutions meeting their needs
- Better customer service and flexibility
- Complete value-added service
(For Trade Declarations only)
How to submit Paper Trade Declaration?
- Fill in Ge-TS Trade Declaration forms or process through Bokan 123.
- Calculate the total amount payment including (i) the Government Import and Exports Declaration Charge and Clothing Industry Training Levy (if applicable) and Late Lodgement Penalty (if applicable), Paypal additional fee (if applicable), and (ii) Ge-TS Service Fee.
- Prepare a cheque in correct amount of payment payable to "Global e-Trading Services Limited" or "Ge-TS".
- Put both Ge-TS Trade Declaration forms and cheque in a sealed envelope marked Global e-Trading Services Limited "Bokan 123".
- Send to Ge-TS Service Centre.
- If you wish to receive the official payment receipt by post, please include a self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage with the forms, otherwise the payment receipt will be sent to you by fax.
Properly completed Ge-TS Trade Declaration Form submitted with sufficient payment on Monday to Friday before 5:00pm (excluding public holidays and days when typhoon signal number 8 or above or black rainstorm warnings are in force) to Ge-TS Service Centre, we will process on the same working day (Monday to Friday, except public holiday).